Garden Trading St Mawes Bar Stool
The perfect choice to match with our outdoor bar tables comes the St Mawes Stool. Crafted in exquisite Reclaimed Teak, each piece is kiln dried, waxed and polished by hand which allows the rustic wood grains and textures to shine through. Modelled on our popular indoor Tall Clockhouse Stools, this outdoor version can be a standalone stool or mix and matched with a variety of bar seating.
Designed for outdoor use this wooden bar stool has comes with a scooped seat for extra comfort and bar struts of varied heights for maximum stability. The St Mawes Bar Stool has a light wax finish for outdoor protection that also gives it a beautiful honey colouring. Over time the reclaimed teak will age to a soft grey colouring which sits beautifully in any garden. With all outdoor furniture, we recommend storing it under cover during the winter months.
- Dimensions: H75 x W48 x D38cm
- Seat: H4 x W48 x D20cm
- Crafted in Crafted in Reclaimed Teak
- Single face wood on the seat
- Comes with a light wax
- Maximum weight: 15kg
- Fully assembled
- Each piece is carefully selected by hand, natural flaws are a characteristic of this material
- Naturally over time the Reclaimed Teak will turn a soft grey colour
- The item can be covered or stored under cover if left outside for long periods of time or during the winter months